When packing meat you need a paper or box with a surface that has a greasy and a wet barrier. It is also important that the meat does not get struck to the material. We can supply material you should use.
Barrier material for Corrugated Board: Finnish
Barrier material for Corrugated Board: Swedish
Barrier material for Corrugated Board: German
Barrier material for Corrugated Board: French
Barrier material for Corrugated Board: Polish
Barrier material for Corrugated Board: Russian
Barrier material for Corrugated Board: Spanish
Barrier material for Corrugated Board: English
· PET/PE/paper laminates, wide range, grammage 70-500 g/m²
· Mainly used for corrugated boar but can also be used for solid board
· Brown or white top
· Virgin fibres or recycled fibres
· PET resists high temperatures on corrugating machine
· Can also be pre-printed
· Transparent or metallized PET-film (silver, gold, different colours)
· Non-scratching surface
· Direct contact on PET-side allowed with all foodstuffs (dry, wet, fatty)
· Typical end applications: boxes for meat, poultry, fish, seafood, pastries, cooking fats, sweets, fast food, trays for foods, flowers, electronics, scratch sensitive articles
Flexible Packaging Materials: English
Flexible Packaging Materials: Finnish
Flexible Packaging Materials: Swedish
Flexible Packaging Materials: German
Flexible Packaging Materials: French
Flexible Packaging Materials: Polish
Flexible Packaging Materials: Russian
Flexible Packaging Materials: Spanish
Walki®Seal PE is a polymer coated paper for heat-sealable applications and wrapping of food products.
· Designed for printing on the paper side.
· Good mechanical properties.
· Good water vapour barrier.
· Suitable for all common printing methods (flexo, rotogravure, offset, UV-flexo).
· Can be recycled by pulping.