Walki®4E Technology is the new, sustainable way of achieving conductivity with accurate and reliable laser process. It is the first feasible alternative to the traditional way of producing antennas by a wet etching process.
The technology brings new dimensions of substrate material choices, exactness, cost efficiency and sustainability to the growing RFID and IoT markets.
• Absence of liquid chemicals
• 100% recyclable aluminium process residue
• An easily recyclable end product
• Laser technology enables extreme accuracy, smaller and repeatable patterns
• Unmatched exactness of pattern with laser
• Higher accuracy allows usage of smaller ICs
• The dry process and speed of laser technology provides for a production speed up to ten times faster than that of etching
• Inlayless solution reduces costs for the inlay manufacturers when manufacturing labels and tags
• Digital manufacturing, computer to antenna, combines requirements for flexibility and hang volume manufacturing
Walki®Pantennas are manufactured using the proprietary laser-based Walki®4E Technology. Walki®Pantennas enable RFID inlay manufacturers to introduce a game changer product in their product offering. By having inlayless RFID tags based on the paper based antennas, the RFID inlay manufacturers are able to improve the profitability of their products by lower component costs and improved efficiencies.
At the same time they are able to introduce true sustainability to the RFID market. Pure aluminium layer on the paper substrates of the Walki®Pantenna enables superior RF-performance compared to current printed antennas. Paper antennas enable eliminating the expensive and non-sustainable etched PET antennas from the manufacturing process. The end result is a sustainable end product with lower total tagging costs.
Learn more about the product on the following product pages: